I have finished my time here in Toronto. It has been a great few weeks. Some of my highlights include:
- Seeing the Hockey Hall of Fame and getting a picture with the Stanley Cup
- Attending a Toronto Blue Jay game, including induction of Roberto Alomar into the hall of fame
- Visiting Toronto Islands
- Going up the CN tower – definitely recommend the Skypod and spending the extra money to get away from the crowd
- Eating at various restaurants in Toronto (I recommend Salad King on Yonge, and New Sushi Island buffet on College st).
- Walking around downtown Toronto and seeing all the different tourist sites
The one thing that I found annoying was the garbage and grotesque smells around town. I think it’s one of the smelliest cities I’ve been to. I’ve also noticed more slow walkers here than in most cities. I thought Toronto was a bustling city? Why do people stop in a middle of an intersection and stop walking?! Get with it people! Despite all this, I think Toronto is a great city and I would love to come back here again some day.
Click below if you’d like to see some of my pictures of Toronto.